top of page
A symbolic representation of immigrants

 Infinity Bonding Agency Inc. provides fast, friendly, and professional immigration bail bond service to the entire United States. We answer calls 24 hours a day to assist you with the immigration bail bond process. Immigration bonds are sent electronically to any ICE detention center. Call us today to bring your loved ones home.

What is an immigration bond?

An immigration bond is required to secure the release of an individual being detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Technically, an immigration bond is a surety bond and is a three-party contract between the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the detained alien, and the entity posting the bond.

What Is Needed

Immigration bonds require a premium and collateral. The premium is 12% of the bond and a $10 state filing fee. Collateral can include real estate, cash, credit cards, and other tangible items of value. Infinity Bonding agency Inc. will work with you to satisfy collateral requirements.

Why Use An Immigration Bail Bond Company?

If you have the full amount of the bond in cash, you can visit an immigration office that accepts bonds and post the bond yourself. But remember, you are dealing with Homeland Security, and navigating through the DHS bureaucracy can be difficult and time consuming. You also have to deal directly with Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and you will need to locate an immigration office that accepts bonds, purchase a cashier’s check or money order for the full amount of the bond, and then be prepared to wait many hours in order to post the bond.


If the alien’s file is unavailable or if the alien is being transferred to another location—which often happens—you will have to return the following day, a waste of your valuable time.


Even after the bond is posted, your money will be sent to an office in Vermont, formerly the Burlington Finance Center (BFC), which handles and oversees all of the debt management for ICE.


Finally, when the alien’s case has been concluded and he or she is either deported, allowed to remain in the United States, or has left the country voluntarily and provided valid proof, the bond will be canceled and ICE Form I-391 (Notice Immigration Bond Canceled) will be issued to the obligor (person or entity posting the bond).


Now, once you receive the I-391, you must send the original ICE Form I-305 along with a copy of the I 391 to BFC in order to obtain your refund.

If you do not have the original I-305, you will need to submit ICE Form I-395 (Affidavit in Lieu of Lost Receipt of United States ICE for Collateral Accepted as Security) along with photo ID and three signatures.  Unfortunately, the ICE office that accepted the bond will often give you a copy of the I-305, making it impossible to bypass the I-395.

And remember that immigration removal cases typically stay active for three years or longer. A lot can happen in that timeframe, and many people are forced to hire an expensive attorney to get their bond refund.  Another disadvantage to posting the bond directly with DHS is that they are only required to send I-340s (Notice to Appear) to the address listed on the I-352 bond contract for the alien and the obligor.

So if you move and ICE is not notified, you may not receive notifications from ICE and your money will almost certainly be lost.

bottom of page